Friday, April 23, 2010

patch kit


yesterday i had cory sew on some gifted patches (thanks wentz & colin!) to my bag and my top tube protector, both of which he made. he is truly a crafty genius and makes extreme quality messenger bags and accessories. i am very pleased with how things turned out and will probably resent the placement of my dollar bill patch once people start yelling at me that i have money falling out of my bag. oh well, it is a good reminder to keep track of your money, even its just a dollar. its also nice to have my most favorite thing to look down at when i am riding and i think the rainer patch deserves to go below the deer once i find it (eek!). these pictures were taken with my cell phone but i have a camera on the way for some more quality photos of whatever else i post in the future.

No comments: